What couple of changes will make the biggest difference for you in the new year?
Answer this question at the executive level, the individual level, and every level in between. Focus and alignment are critical.
Do you need to:
- Offer different products or services to provide compelling, differentiated, and profitable value
- Change your sales and distribution channels to increase sales and profits
- Communicate more carefully so your target markets know you exist, customers know what to expect, suppliers know what is important, and employees can contribute successfully
- Improve your execution so you are better, faster, and cheaper
- Develop new capabilities so you have more opportunities for success
You can’t do it all and you can’t succeed if your organization is running around like a “chicken with its head cut off,” as my mother used to say. Dig into the broad categories above and choose just a few priorities. Be specific. What needs to be different? What will success look like? How can each individual help make those top priorities successful?
Need help establishing your top priorities, communicating what they are and why they are important, and creating the alignment and commitment throughout your organization? Give us a call at 800-527-0087.