It’s tough to grow when you are breathing your own exhaust, getting little useful push back, and don’t know what you don’t know. Ann creates clarity, challenges assumptions, and provides forthright feedback. Executives eager to achieve greater individual performance will find in Ann the right mix of wisdom, patience, and candid persistence to help them get where they need to go.
Ann is an invaluable executive coach. She is a quick, honest, and insightful partner. I have learned as much from her about focused, action-oriented leadership in two months as in a decade of first-hand experience. Ann elevated my awareness of strategy, planning, and execution in ways that immediately impacted my work. I can’t recommend Ann more highly.
– John Bidwell, Director, Marketing & Digital Strategy, Baystate Health
- Enhanced leadership and strategic focus
- Greater personal accountability
- Better, faster, more confident decision-making
- Improved productivity and time management
- Meetings that achieve better results in half the time
- Stronger communication and interpersonal skills
- More effective team development, empowerment, and delegation
- Improved life-balance
You provide a genuine desire to improve and Ann will provide clarity, focus, honest feedback, and specific, concrete techniques that you can employ immediately to achieve better results faster. She will help you see what you don’t see, know what you don’t know, and commit to action that will make a difference.
Contact Ann or call 1-800-527-0087 today to discuss the value of personal, trusted, pragmatic coaching in increasing your sense of accomplishment, growth, and balance.
Alan Weiss, author of Million Dollar Consulting and dozens of other books on consulting describes his interactions with Ann: