Ann Latham is an expert in creating organizational clarity. Clarity creates commitment and energy, improves productivity, speeds results, generates confidence, and increases employee effectiveness and satisfaction. Where might your organization benefit from greater clarity and commitment?
Ann hit another home run. We wanted to close gaps in roles and responsibilities, reduce confusion, and improve efficiencies and alignment. When my manager’s wanted a shift in emphasis, Ann was able to seamlessly adapt her approach as if part of the original plan. We tackled more thorny issues and created more clarity than I ever thought possible. We learned by doing. In some cases, we were able to implement new processes same day. In fact, some supervisors absolutely couldn’t wait to get started. I’ve worked with Ann before. When I need pragmatic changes that will stick, I call Ann. I know I’m going to get what we need. Whatever she would say about herself, I would say she is too modest. She’s the best.
– Perry Walraven, President and CEO, Performance Controls, Inc., a Subsidiary of Hitachi Medical Corporation
You can’t make a difference or improve operations effectively unless you know what you are trying to accomplish. Strategic clarity starts with strategic thinking and must be followed by planning and alignment.
Ann’s clients enjoy:
- Energizing new perspectives and strong strategies
- Logical, effective decision processes that inspire confidence and ensure commitment
- Silo-busting collaboration
- Pragmatic plans
- Accountability and management practices that turn goals into results
Maximally Effective and Loyal Employees
Millions and millions of dollars are being spent every year in pursuit of improved employee engagement survey results. Unfortunately, these companies are barking up the wrong tree. Instead of encouraging employees to focus on whether management is paving their road to success, Ann’s clients are creating an environment where employees:
- Take responsibility for their own success
- Are inspired by challenges and determined to overcome obstacles
- Know how to play the game and contribute to their full potential
- Are committed to the company that provides these satisfying opportunities
Change that Sticks
More often than not, training accomplishes nothing. The excitement of learning is quashed the minute employees return to desks piled high with business-as-usual. Many companies invest heavily in change management programs that devote more time to talking about change than actually changing something. Meanwhile, Ann’s clients enjoy a different experience:
- Eager adoption of practical improvements appropriate to the organization’s environment and culture
- Internal best practices replicated for quick results and minimal disruption
- Support systems that ensure sustainability
- A continuous process of change that is as efficient as it is effective and embraced
Increased Productivity and Decreased Drama
Lean works. Physical objects slide smoothly through most facilities. The same cannot be said for the movement of ideas. The next great leap in productivity requires the streamlining of our cognitive processes – the way we think, work together, communicate, and make decisions. Ann’s clients benefit from shared clarity – shared frameworks and vocabulary – so that everyone can get on the same page and move in the same direction much more quickly. The results include:
- Short, powerful meetings that accomplish twice as much in half the time
- Improved clarity, focus, and speed for individuals as well as groups
- Employees who are willing to speak up and take ownership for results
- The end of drama, second guessing, and painfully slow decisions
- More effective delegation
In all cases, Ann begins by talking with you to clarify your specific objectives, to establish your measures of success, and to agree on the scope and significance of your desired outcomes to your organization.
Give Ann a call today to start the conversation about how she can help you create the Uncommon Clarity® that will get you where you want to go faster, better, and with greater confidence and commitment: 1-800-527-0087.